Established on April 1, 2005
1. Collection, Use and Provision of Personal Information
1. Principle of collection
We will collect personal information after we have expressly shown the purpose for collecting it and have obtained consent from the person in question in advance.
2. Principle of use and provision
When using and/or providing personal information, we will use and/or provide it only within the scope of purpose expressly shown in advance.
2. Personal Information of Customers
We respect the right of individual persons pertaining to their personal information and if requested by you to disclose your own personal information to you, we will respond to such request within a reasonable period and to a reasonable extent. Furthermore, in the event of an error or change in your personal information, we will respond to the situation promptly within a reasonable period only if we can identify you as the person in question.
3. Appropriate Maintenance of Personal Information
We will take appropriate safety measures for the collected personal information and will take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized access, falsification, destruction, divulgence, loss, etc.
4. Compliance with Laws and Other Rules
We will comply with the laws and other rules that apply to personal information.
5. Joint Use and Deposit with Third Party
If we intend to use the personal information jointly with a third party or deposit the personal information with a third party to outsource work to such third party, we will investigate such third party and enter into a necessary agreement with them and will take other measures as required by law.
6. Principle for Handling of Personal Information
We will establish the following principles for collecting and handling personal information.
1. Principle for use of personal information
- Personal information will be used only by persons who are authorized to use it according to their duties within the scope of the purpose of collection of such personal information and to the extent necessary for performing such duties.
2. Basic prohibited matters
- Acts to use personal information beyond the relevant purpose, to take it out of ordinary storage places and to transmit or otherwise divulge it to persons outside the company.
- Notification of the contents of personal information known from carrying out business to a third party or using it for illegal purposes.
Contact regarding personal information:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 03-3753-1651 Tajima
- YUTAKA ENGINEERING CORPORATION
- Yoshitake Toyokawa, Representative Director and President